Global Math Challenge is one of the largest worldwide online contests for math lovers aged 6 and up. More than 280,000 challengers have participated since the first edition to test their ability to think flexibly and mathematically.
This year in Global Math Challenge Selections, we have selected the best puzzles out of those that were provided in the past editions.
We are super excited to have participants from around the world again!
- Registration: September 25 – October 28, 2018
- Contest (individuals): October 26 – 28, 2018
- Contest (schools): October 15 – 28, 2018
How to take part
Here are the steps to join in:
- Create an account at www.global-math.com
- Choose a course
- Register for the contest from My Page
- (School users only)
Print out the IDs and passwords of your students
- Take part in the contest anytime during Oct. 26 – 28
(Oct. 15 – 28 for schools)
Sign up today and enjoy the contest packed with fun puzzles!